A.S.A.P. was developed to help ensure that all eligible patients who are prescribed H.P. Acthar® Gel (repository corticotropin injection) can get it. A.S.A.P. is a resource provided at no cost that:
- Works directly with healthcare providers to help with insurance coverage.
- Contacts insurance company to help try to secure the best insurance at the lowest possible co-pay.
A.S.A.P. helps make Acthar affordable for patients by identifying sources of financial assistance including:
- Acthar Patient Assistance Program (PAP) provides assistance to qualified uninsured and underinsured patients experiencing financial hardship. PAP is administered via a third-party organization.
- Acthar Commercial Co-pay Assistance Program provides $0 co-pay per dispense (initial and refills) of Acthar for qualified patients with commercial and private insurance. Up to a maximum co-pay benefit of $25,000 per person is available per calendar year. The program is not for patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded insurance programs or where prohibited by law. Additional terms and conditions, and eligibility criteria apply.
How to Apply
Please either download the application below (if available) or go to the program website for more information on how to apply. Once you fill out your application, send it to the address on the application. Remember not to send program applications to PPA.
- H.P. Acthar® Gel (repository corticotropin injection)