The Partnership for Prescription Assistance® (PPA) offers many useful tools for patient advocates. PPA can help you help patients get access to medicines for free or nearly free by connecting them with a public or private assistance program that’s right for them.
Here are some of the key ways you can use PPA to help your patients:
- Find assistance programs
- Locate nearby free and low-cost health clinics
- Find out if patients are eligible for Medicare "Extra Help"
- Directory of PhRMA Member Company Patient Assistance Programs
- PPA Brochure
- PPA At a Glance
- PPA FAQs
- PPA Overview
- PPA History
- How PPA Works (infographic)
- How PAPs Work (infographic)
- PPA Road Map (infographic)
Have a question or comment or story to share of someone who has benefited from PPA? Contact us here.